William Symans, Consultant, Principal and Founder
William Symans founded Kloudhaven focusing on delivering solutions on the Salesforce platform to the hospitality industry. William has 15 years of experience delivering custom solutions including delivering global sales systems for the world’s best known and largest hospitality brands. William’s aspiration in founding Kloudhaven is to be a trusted advisor providing insight and experience to customers implementing or considering leveraging to Salesforce platform.
William began his career in financial services. He has worked for CitiGroup, State Street Bank and Trust and Bottomline Technologies. During that time, he managed the build out of call centers, development of custom solutions including Bank of America’s International Payment System (IPS), SWIFT’s mid-market solution (SWIFT Alliance Lite).
William managed the Solution Consulting team for Newmarket International, Inc., leading Group Sales, Catering and Event Management solution provider on Salesforce.com. William developed a team of Salesforce.com certified consultants that worked very closely with the world’s best hospitality brands to implement custom solutions on the salesforce.com platform.
In 2012, William started his own practice, Kloudhaven. Initially, a consulting practice focused on Strategic Consulting, Kloudhaven now offers custom development services on the Force.com platform and has released KlearBroker, an app developed to provide energy market capabilities to Brokers and Suppliers on Salesforce.com available on Salesforce AppExchange.
- Implemented Delphi.fdc, global sales solution, at one of the largest hospitality companies with over 4500 hotels.
- Developed the architectural vision for group sales for one of the most well-known hospitality brands with hotels in 78 countries and 7 continents.
- Managed a team that delivered Sales Force Automation (SFA) on Salesforce.com for task and schedule management, campaigns, Group Negotiated Rates RFP and Group Sales at a hotel, conference and event business with over 100 locations in the UK.
- Led discovery and analysis of global sales for one of the largest international hotel companies with over 3000 properties including group sales, aircrew, congress and tour and leisure business segments.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Sales Cloud Consultant Certified
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Developer